Collin County Community College District is a student and community-centered institution committed to developing skills, strengthening character, and challenging the intellect.
Delivering a brighter future for our students and communities.
Philosophy and Purpose Statement
Through its campuses, centers and programs Collin County Community College District fulfills its statutory charge to provide:
- Academic courses in the arts and sciences to transfer to senior institutions.
- Technical programs, leading to associate degrees or certificates, designed to develop marketable skills and promote economic development.
- Continuing adult education programs for academic, professional, occupational and cultural enhancement.
- Developmental education and literacy programs designed to improve the basic skills of students.
- A program of student support services, including counseling and learning resources designed to assist individuals in achieving their educational and career goals.
- Workforce, economic, and community development initiatives designed to meet local and statewide needs.
- Other purposes as may be directed by the Collin Board of Trustees and/or the laws of the State of Texas.