Collin College: Vision 2020
Inspire learning that will transform lives and enhance communities.
STRATEGIC GOALS 2016-2020
- Finalize and Execute a Comprehensive Plan that Facilitates the Safety of Students,
Faculty and Staff at Collin College.
- Increase Outreach and Create Streamlined Pathways from High School.
- Emphasize Student Achievement and Streamline Pathways to Four Year College and Universities.
- Expand Career and Technical Programs and Training Offerings in Alignment with current
and future Regional Labor Market Demand and Become the Customized Training Provider
of Choice for Additional Employers.
- Promote Innovation and Diversify Revenue Streams.
- Create an Increasingly Welcoming Environment for Students, Community Members, Faculty
- Expand the Physical Footprint of Collin College to Meet Emerging Programmatic Needs; Improve Facilities as Necessary, and Implement the Maintenance Plan to Elevate Services to Our Students.