(Replacing Blackboard Starting Fall 2016)
Canvas is located in CougarWeb under the "My Courses" tab
Courses are available on the 1st Day of Class
Begin exploring Canvas! Learn how to navigate and use its tools and features.
More Canvas Resources
- Student Canvas Overview [VIDEO]
- Canvas System Requirements
Find the basic computer system requirements needed to use Canvas.
- Canvas Browser Support
Learn about the browsers, settings and other web components necessary to use various tools and functions in Canvas.
- Canvas Status
Check the status of current Canvas issues.
- Canvas on your mobile device!
- Canvas Student Guides
Find answers to common questions about Canvas.
- Online Resources
Get links to academic, technical and other student resources at Collin College.
- Keep all postings to class‐related content, such as the textbook readings, videos, and assignments.
- Use caution when discussing personal matters; the discussion board is for general comments.
- Ask each other for advice, suggestions, and tips to improve the quality of class work.
- Encourage each member of the class to do the best work possible.
- Don't challenge or attack others; the discussions are meant to stimulate conversation, not create contention.
- Avoid all defamatory, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials; do not post anything in a message that you would not want the world to see, or you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Avoid using the discussion board as a forum for complaints; any relevant issues should be brought to the professor's attention in a private e‐mail.
- Don't use inappropriate language toward other students and/or the professor.