Main Draw Play
2800 E. Spring Creek Pkwy.
Plano, TX 75074
Phone: (972) 516-5025
Fax: (972) 881-5796
Allen High School
300 E. Rivercrest Blvd.
Allen, TX 75002
Phone: (214) 295-6710
Plano East High School
3000 Los Rios Blvd.
Plano, TX 75074
University of Texas at Dallas
800 W Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75080
Allen High School May 14th-15th, All Day
Collin College May 14th-15th, All Day
Plano East Senior High May 14th-15th, All Day
On-line registration form coming soon
- Includes Hall of Fame, ITA awards ceremony, and distribution of tournament draws
- Date & Time: Sunday, May 15th at 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Collin College Living Legends Conference Center (AA-Wing)
- $45 registration fee (includes entry fee, banquet, t-shirt and tournament program)
On-line Banquet/T-shirt form
- Singles and doubles (first match loser). Match will count toward points.
- Hospitality Tent will be in the grassy area on the North side of the Tennis Center. Lunch, drinks and snacks will be provided for the Coaches each day.
- T-shirts will be available to the public for $15 each (quantities limited)
- All coaches and players who attend the banquet will receive a complimentary t-shirt.
CAPS-One (1) free cap per school. Additional caps-$10 Once tournament begins caps will be $15
TOURNAMENT MEDIA GUIDE
For an online only version of the NJCAA National Tennis Tournament Media Guide, click here. (4.7 MB, lower resolution for computer/tablet)
For a print-ready version of the NJCAA National Tennis Tournament Media Guide, click here. (46.9 MB, high resolution, print quality)”
ATHLETIC TRAINER COVERAGE
- Wade Johnson, Collin College Head Athletic Trainer, will be providing athletic trainer coverage