Comprises three exam preparation courses:
Implementing Cisco IP Routing
▪ Switch: Implementing Cisco IP Switching
▪ Troubleshoot: Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
Is this course for you?
Design and install secure
network systems based on customer
requirements, monitor and maintain network
traffic and security, and maintain network
hardware and software on Cisco Networks
professionally. Courses and hands-on labs
provide preparation for the Cisco Certified
Network Professional (CCNP) certification
You may also be interested in ...
▪ Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE), ISBN-10:
▪ Implementing Cisco Switched Networks (SWITCH),
▪ Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP
Networks (TSHOOT), ISBN-10: 1587058766
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
You may take these classes concurrently.
Certificates ar awarded upon successful
completion of required courses. The Registrar's office requires a
minimum of 90% attendance for each
class to be
Upon successful completion of all
requirements, email Alice Hoock
to request your certificate. Please allow up to 4
weeks to receive your certificate.