Hands-on training for the installation and configuration of Microsoft Core
Server 2012 and Microsoft Datacenter 2012. With emphasis on the Management
of the Server and the management and creation of Virtual machines that run
on them. This is the Hyper-v 3.0 Microsoft product and PowerShell 3.0.
What you will learn ...
- Demonstrate installation and configuration of Hyper-v 3.0 Core and
- At the end of the course, you should gain an understanding of the
functionality in Microsoft Hyper-v 3.0
- Install and configure Hyper-v 3.0 Core and Datacenter 2012 versions
- Install and manage virtual switches
- Deploy and manage virtual machines
- Update/apply patches
- Use powershell commandlets to do basic functions and get an
You may also be interested in ...
Prerequisite: Basic PC/Server hardware
and Microsoft PC/Server OS understanding or equivalent in Systems