The SHRM® Learning Systems course is offered as study material for the Society of Human Resource Management -Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) and the Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®) certification exam administered by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM®). This course is not a substitute for the certification examination. Participants who wish to take the SHRM-CP® and/or SHRM-SCP® examination must apply through a separate application form. Information on the certification exam will be distributed with the SHRM® Learning System Material.
Note: Modules included in tuition.
Earning your Society for Human Resource Management, SHRM®, Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) or SHRM® Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®) credential establishes you as a recognized expert in the HR field. These new certifications recognize that HR professionals are at the core of leading organizational success:
- Built on one singular Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM® BoCK™) designed to elevate the HR profession around the world.
- Tests the HR professional's competency -the ability to put that knowledge to work through critical thinking and application.
- Demonstrates that the HR professional is a technical expert and has mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies, through practice and experience, to drive business results.
Is this course for you?
- HR professionals qualified under SHRM® requirements for SHRM-CP® and SHRM-SCP® certification who are preparing for the exam.
- Individuals who want advanced education and training for a successful HR career.
- HR professionals wanting a broader education or to update their HR knowledge.
- HR professionals who want to enhance their marketability by gaining current HR knowledge.
You may also be interested in ...
Search for Cont Ed courses without logging into CougarWeb.
Search by Term, then subject(s) and course title (optional).
Search and register online for Cont Ed courses by term (semester) using CougarWeb.
Returning student without a login should email email@example.com
New students who would like to register online need to go through the Continuing Education admissions process to receive a CougarWeb login.
Instructions to search for courses, register online and apply for CE CougarWeb access are found here.
registration are three additional ways to register for Continuing Education courses.
To register, call 972.985.3711
SHRM-CP® and SHRM-SCP® Certification Exam Preparation Subject: HRES 7435
Required Materials: Included with tuition
Course number: 70383
Dates/Days: 9/19-12/12, W
Time: 6:30-9:30 pm
Tuition includes in-class instruction, books and on-line access to the SHRM® Learning System.
SHRM® Certification At-A-Glance, Click here
Six things you should know about SHRM® Certification, Click here
For education and professional employment requirements to be eligible for certification, please visit SHRM® Certification
For additional information, please email Jeanne Johnson,
Professional and Career development Program Manager.