Health Career Success will prepare the students to
enter the healthcare workforce. The course will include components such as:
resume building, interview skills, appropriate attire, office politics, and
Is this class for you?
This 24-hour course will help you:
- Identify factors that demonstrate a strong work ethic.
the purpose of performance evaluations.
- Explain how character,
personal values, and priorities define a person.
- Explain the role of
respect, good manners, and courtesy in the workplace.
- Describe good
- Describe how grammar and vocabulary impact the
- Describe important factors in participating in a
- Participate in mock interviews.
- Create a professional resume and cover letter.
- Understand the meaning of transferrable skills.
Steps you MUST take to successfully complete this course
- Create an account on Symplicity to develop your resume
- Bring a copy of your resume to class each week. Your instructor will review and recommend changes/edits.
- Make the requested changes.
- Submit both the first draft copy and the approved copy to your instructor for a grade.
- Submit both to the CE Health Science office as part of your application for externship.
You may also be interested in ...
This course is a prerequisite for All externships.
To access the course syllabus, please click here
This course requires 100% attendance
There is no textbook required for this course