This workshop is designed to assist early childhood educators and administrators to organize their summer events from when to begin planning, creating a summer activity calendar and summer guide book. Activities include:
Summer Science Fun
- Group Games and Relay Fun
- Water Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Music and Movement Fun
- 4th of July Celebration Fun for Young Children
In this interactive workshop participants will create science experiments for young learners:
- Liquid to Solid & Back - Summer Snow Fun
- Miniature Hot Air Balloon Science
- Roto Copter Patterns and Experiences with Air
- A Jet Balloon - Air has power!
- Square Bubbles! (A Chemical Reaction)
- Water and Oil Mixtures
- Creating a Whirlwind / Vortex in Your Classroom
- Exploring Magnetic Field Mazes
- Surface Tension & Color
- Sharpie Pen Science - Moving Color
Music Activities to Include:
Movement with Scarves
- Rhythm Band Instruments
- Teaching Basic Music Notation
- Music & Movement Activities
Search for Cont Ed courses without logging into CougarWeb.
Search by Term, then subject(s) and course title (optional).
Search and register online for Cont Ed courses by term (semester) using CougarWeb.
Returning student without a login should email firstname.lastname@example.org
New students who would like to register online need to go through the Continuing Education admissions process to receive a CougarWeb login.
Instructions to search for courses, register online and apply for CE CougarWeb access are found here.
registration are three additional ways to register for Continuing Education courses.