National Certification - who may take the exam and how do you sign up
The information found on this page is for students who
have completed one of the following training options at Collin College:
Clinical Medical Assistant
Patient Care Technician
If you have completed all courses in the series
and are ready to take your exam, please follow these steps:
- Go to
http://www.nhanow.com/home.aspx and click on "Register" if you do
not already have an account with them. You will need to remember which
email address and password you provide, because on the day of your exam,
these are the ones you will use.
- Organization Type is "School or Training Center"
- Organization is "Collin College" (NOT Collin Career Center)
- Enter all other information correctly, click the "Yes, I Agree"
toggle and click "Register."
- Keep following the screens entering your information.
- Choose the exam you want to take.
- Attest that you have completed all of the required coursework. If
you are unsure, please contact the CE Health Science office.
- Choose your exam date (pay attention to the time as well as the date
- Continue the registration and payment process.
The exam will be held at the Courtyard Center - the room will be posted
on the plasma screens located by the elevators on each floor.
If you have any questions through the registration process, there is
a student FAQ section...
Upcoming exam dates
All exams are held in a computer lab and begin at 2pm. Late arrivals will be turned away and will have to reschedule so please be on time: