Learn the basic requirements to become an official tax exempt nonprofit organization in the state of Texas. Through this interactive course, students will access the needed websites, download forms required and fill out the paperwork as you go. Instructor will provide step by step instructions to walk students through the entire process.
1. Understand the fundamental basics of a nonprofit.
2. Develop your business plan outline for the nonprofit.
3. Incorporate with the State of Texas.
4. Learn the new IRS application process and form to apply to become a 501c3 tax exempt organization.
5. Stay incorporated and remain a 501(c) 3 tax exempt organization.
Who Should Take This Course?
Anyone interested in starting a nonprofit
You may also be interested in:
Nonprofit Management Certificate Series
Grant Writing 101 for Non-Profits
Marketing and Branding your Nonprofit through Social Media
Budgeting, Accounting and Reporting for Nonprofits
Nonprofit Board and Volunteer Development