Learn all the nuts and bolts regarding the training and financial requirements to get into the real estate business. Also includes topics on professionalism, communication skills, ethics and working with clients from varied backgrounds and cultures.
1. Learn about costs and training required to become a licensed real estate agent.
2. Identify the important aspects of selecting the right broker for you.
3. Describe how professionalism as an agent impacts success.
4. Discuss ethics and confidentiality in the real estate business.
5. Learn how different cultures view buying decisions in real estate.
Search for Cont Ed courses without logging into CougarWeb.
Search by Term, then subject(s) and course title (optional).
Search and register online for Cont Ed courses by term (semester) using CougarWeb.
Returning student without a login should email email@example.com
New students who would like to register online need to go through the Continuing Education admissions process to receive a CougarWeb login.
Instructions to search for courses, register online and apply for CE CougarWeb access are found here.
registration are three additional ways to register for Continuing Education courses.