Learn the techniques to marketing your novel to avid readers. Implement the 4 P’s of Marketing. Identify your target market. Learn where to find avid readers and book clubs. Identify literary conferences to attend. Employ best social networking practices with prospective customers.
What you will learn ...
1. Learn the 4 P’s of Marketing - Price, Place, Product, and Promotion
2. Learn how to identify your target market
3. Perfect your “Elevator Speech”
4. Learn where to find avid readers and book clubs
5. Multiple platforms
6. Learn how to identify literary conferences to attend
7. Social Networking
8. Class Project: Students will pretend to be at a book conference and deliver an elevator speech to prospective customers.
Who should take this course?
Authors and Novelists seeking to market and promote their novel.
You may also be interested in ...
Search for Cont Ed courses without logging into CougarWeb.
Search by Term, then subject(s) and course title (optional).
Search and register online for Cont Ed courses by term (semester) using CougarWeb.
Returning student without a login should email email@example.com
New students who would like to register online need to go through the Continuing Education admissions process to receive a CougarWeb login.
Instructions to search for courses, register online and apply for CE CougarWeb access are found here.
registration are three additional ways to register for Continuing Education courses.