Learn basic design methods and the foundations of color theory in order to create unique design layouts that can be used as individual pieces of art work or a beautiful sketchbook journal.
1. Learn a brief history of design thru lecture and slide presentation
2. Begin design studies: using the ruler, compass, and circle maker
3. Develop a design
4. Learn foundations of color combinations
5. Combine the finished design with color combination of choice
6. Continue working on design
7. Develop a second design and color combination
8. Finish all designs incorporating all techniques student has learned
You may also be interested in ...
Search for Cont Ed courses without logging into CougarWeb.
Search by Term, then subject(s) and course title (optional).
Search and register online for Cont Ed courses by term (semester) using CougarWeb.
Returning student without a login should email email@example.com
New students who would like to register online need to go through the Continuing Education admissions process to receive a CougarWeb login.
Instructions to search for courses, register online and apply for CE CougarWeb access are found here.
registration are three additional ways to register for Continuing Education courses.