Some CE Health Science courses require a pre-admission application. Application forms and all accompanying documentation must be submitted to the CE Health Sciences Department for review and approval. After receipt, the approval process can take up to a week to complete. Students will be notified once the application is approved.
In order to register for courses which require a pre-admission application students must do the following steps.
- Print off the corresponding application from our website.
- Complete all items on the checklist, which can be found on page two (2) of the application.
- Submit the completed application and all accompanying documents to the CE Health Sciences
Department. Submission can be done in several ways.
- Scan and email documents to email@example.com
- Fax documents to 972.985.3782
- Deliver documents to 4800 Preston Park Boulevard, Suite 425, Plano, TX 75093
- Check your email account for notification from the CE Health Sciences Department regarding approval of your application. Please note, the approval process can take up to a week to complete.
- Register and pay for the course at the same time to complete the enrollment process.