All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
Some CE Health Science courses require a pre-admission application. Application forms and all accompanying documentation must be submitted digitally to the CE Health Sciences Department for review and approval. After receipt, the approval process can take up to a week to complete. Students will be notified once the application is approved.
In order to register for courses which require a pre-admission application students must do the following steps.
- Complete the corresponding application from our website. (Don't forget to save the file to your computer before emailing to us.)
- Complete all items on the checklist, which can be found on page two (2) of the application.
- Submit the completed application and all accompanying documents to the CE Health Sciences
- Scan and email documents to email@example.com You may also snap a photo of every page and email to CEHealthcare@collin.edu.
- Please be sure to send all items to complete your application (BLS, driver's license, and vaccination report from BlueStar Diagnostics). Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Check your email account for notification from the CE Health Sciences Department regarding
approval of your application. Please note, the approval process can take up to a
week to complete.
- Register and pay for the course at the same time to complete the enrollment process.