Collin College Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Student Research Conference
Welcome Undergraduate Researchers!!
Collin College invites you to participate in its 10th anniversary Undergraduate Interdisciplinary Student Research Conference!
"Top Paper" awards will be awarded in 2 distinct categories.
Some categories will award multiple $1,250.00 scholarships!
WHO: Undergraduate students from all disciplines and schools are invited
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: March 1, 2019.
CONFERENCE DATE: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
WHERE: Collin College, Plano Campus, Living Legends Conference Center
WHY: Showcase your research (papers, reports, experiments, panels, posters, performances, etc.) to colleagues and fellow students in a professional, yet low-key environment and possibly win an award &/or scholarship!
HOW TO SUBMIT:
1) send an e-mail to StudentConference@collin.edu
2) Type the title of your paper in the subject line
3) In the e-mail body, include the following information:
- I am from a 2-year school. I am from a 4-year school (pick one)
- The name of my current school is _____________________________________
- I am submitting my own, singular work. I am submitting as part of a larger group (pick one)
NOTE: If you are submitting as part of a group, attach all papers to this one e-mail. You are the representative/primary contact for this group. In order to make certain all group members are in the know, however, you should make certain to CC all group members in the submission e-mail.
- I want to present as part of a PANEL, a ROUNDTABLE, a POSTER BOARD, or a PERFORMANCE (pick one)
- By submitting this research, I agree to have it published online on Collin's Digital Commons platform at the conclusion of the conference.
Please use an email account you check regularly.
Want to see some sample presentations? Click on the names of the 2018 TOP PAPER winners on the left of this page
No Registration Fee; friends and family are welcome.
Event is free, catered, and open to the public
*If you require special accommodations, such as a Sign Language Interpreter, please let us know at least 72-hours in advance of the conference.