The Plano Campus is closed through Sunday, March 14th due to weather damage. All classes
at the Plano Campus will be online until further notice and students should contact
their professors with any questions.
View College COVID-19 Information
HOW TO SUBMIT:
1) Send an e-mail to StudentConference@collin.edu
2) Type the title of your paper in the subject line
3) In the e-mail body, include the following information:
- I am from a 2-year school. I am from a 4-year school (pick one)
- The name of my current school is _____________________________________
- I am submitting my own, singular work. I am submitting as part of a larger group (pick one)
NOTE: If you are submitting as part of a group, attach all papers to this one e-mail. You are the representative/primary contact for this group. In order to make certain all group members are in the know, however, you should make certain to CC all group members in the submission e-mail.
- I want to present as part of a PANEL, a ROUNDTABLE, a POSTER BOARD, or a PERFORMANCE (pick one) *SEE CALL FOR PAPERS FOR EXPLANATION OF EACH FORMAT
- By submitting this research, I agree to have it published online on Collin's Digital Commons platform at the conclusion of the conference.
Please use an email account you check regularly.
REMEMBER: If you choose to submit as a Group/Panel, only 1 member of that group will upload each of the paper(s) &/or abstract(s) from each member of the group. That one person will act as the representative/contact for the group. Do not have each group member submit individually.
Again, only one member of the group should do this; they will act as the contact person for the entire group.
IMPORTANT: If you are a Faculty Sponsor, you will either
1) upload each of the papers from each member of the group
2) upload one paper or abstract (with working bibliography) for the entire group.
Only faculty members can submit in this manner, not students!
If you are a student in a faculty-sponsored panel, DO NOT submit your work. Instead, your professor will do this for you.