Since 1985, Collin College has built a reputation as a leader in education. Extending education beyond the classroom, Collin has developed a highly-regarded department for providing corporate training and grant funding - the Center for Workforce & Economic Development (CWED). This comprehensive resource helps local businesses build a strong workforce.
CWED provides solutions for:
- Leadership and supervisory skills that can build a high-performance workforce dedicated
to contributing to your company's mission
- Process improvement and lean training that show you how to use resources efficiently,
increase capacity, and generate greater income
- Grant and economic development funding sources
- Customer service skills that will equip your employees to become service providers
who create superior service, customer satisfaction, and loyalty
- English as a Second Language customized for your business to give your employees on-the-job
confidence, improved interaction, and increased productivity
- Occupational Spanish for more than 20 industries, using true-to-life scenarios, key
terms, and expressions that are critically important for a specific occupation or
- Safety and compliance training to protect your employees and keep your environment
- Technical training to keep your employees' skills current and your business competitive
Whether you need strategic analysis or access to grant funding, skills assessments or corporate training, programs for a staff of 10 or 1,000, the Center for Workforce and Economic Development is here to help. We'll connect you with the resources and solutions you need.
One Call. One Source. Many Training Solutions.