Dual Credit Enrollment
Enrollment Procedures and Requirements
- Complete the entire admissions, testing, and registration process at Collin College
- A photo ID is required for all transactions on campus.
- Start the process by visiting with your high school counselor to discuss eligibility and class schedule.
- Download/print the appropriate registration checklist
- Follow the admissions guidelines
- Complete and sign the appropriate permission form
- Returning students should follow the registration guidelines
Course information and other program details
- Enrollment is limited to approved courses on your permission form. Your high school determines if you will receive dual or concurrent credit.
- Students must meet course prerequisites as outlined in the online catalog.
- During Maymester and Wintermester terms, dual/concurrent credit students may enroll in one online course.
- Dual/concurrent credit students are not eligible for developmental education courses
or physical education courses. Dual/concurrent credit students are unable to audit
- Students are held to the various policies as presented in the student handbook.