All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information

Information for Graduating Dual Credit Seniors

Do you plan to continue your academic career at Collin College?

Congratulations!  We are excited you have decided to continue your studies with Collin!

You are a continuing/returning student and do not need to reapply for Admission. However, we do need to update your status from D-Dual Credit to I-In progress/F-Freshman in our system. 

In order to update your status, please complete the steps below.  Documentation should be submitted to the Student and Enrollment Services Office.

  1. Complete a Conditional Registration Contract (CRC): This allows you to register on a conditional basis, pending receipt of your final high school transcript.
    1. Login to CougarWeb
    2. Click on the "Student Tab"
    3. Click "Waive your transcript hold"

  2. Submit a final official high school transcript with graduation date.  If your final high school transcript is not processed by the due date on your CRC (the census day for your next semester of attendance), you will have a hold preventing registration for future terms.

  3. Submit bacterial meningitis vaccine documentation.  If you used the exception form for classes on a HS campus, you must provide proof of the vaccine or another type of exception or exemption.  Please see for details.
When to complete your CRC if you are registering for:
  • Summer 2022 available beginning the last week of Feb 2022
  • Fall 2022 available beginning the last week of March 2022
  • Spring 2022 available beginning Mid October 2022
For assistance please contact your high school's Collin College & Career Counselor or email us at

Would you like to request a college transcript from Collin College?
You may request an official transcript through Credential Solutions. Please click here to order.