On July 13, Collin College campuses opened on a limited basis to students enrolled
in the second summer session and to others on an appointment basis.
Stay informed: View the College Restart Plan
College Express makes the college exploration, preparation, and application process a breeze. Parents and students can learn the latest tips on financial aid and transitioning from high school to college. School counselors and community groups can enjoy the convenience of free, customized workshops at their locations.
The Mobile Go Center is a 42 foot air conditioned trailer equipped with laptop computers, televisions, a printer, and internet connectivity. It is employed to promote a college-going culture and provide high school students and their families with the information and tools needed to gain access to college. Please review the guidelines below and use this form to request The Mobile Go Center.
- All requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event. Approval of events is based on date availability.
- Events must be at least three hours minimum.
- A minimum of 50 expected participants are required. Please note there are 20 computers, so a limit of 20 students may be served at a time.
- The Mobile Go Center will be transported to the event on the day of the event.
- We reserve the right to reschedule/cancel any event due to inclement weather or the unavailability of staff/driver.
- The event location should provide a paved and even parking area (about 8-9 parking spaces) away from fire lanes and street entrances.
- The parking area should be thirty feet away from any building or structure.
- Access to parking must be accessible to a tractor-trailer.
- The Mobile Go Center should not be covered by overhead structures, such as trees, that may interfere with the WiFi connection.