Offerings for Parents
College Express makes the college exploration, preparation and application processes a breeze. Parents can learn the latest tips on financial aid and transferring from high school to college.
- Check out our academic resources.
- Dual credit
Did you know that high school students can take Collin College courses and simultaneously receive credit toward their high school diploma and college degree? Dual credit courses may be taught at the high school or college campus. Some of the many benefits are listed below.
- Experience a college classroom and the rigor of a college course.
- Earn transcripted college credits for transfer. Save time and money.
- Outstanding Collin College support services and facilities including advising, career services, personal counseling, writing centers, math labs and tutoring.
- Affordability and Quality - Collin College tuition is the lowest tuition in the state of Texas. Students will experience engaging instruction in small classes.
- Collin College's prestigious faculty include seven Minnie Stevens Piper Professors, four U.S. Professors of the Year,four Texas Professors of the Year and two Fulbright Scholars.
- Tours of Collin College campuses
Campus tours last approximately one hour and are available for the Central Park Campus in McKinney, Preston Ridge Campus in Frisco and Spring Creek Campus in Plano.