What are High-Technology Transfer Scholarships (HI-TECC)?
Endowed by Texas Instruments, this initiative provides scholarships to Collin College for college students pursuing science, mathematics, engineering or technology careers.
As part of this initiative, the High-Technology Transfer Scholarship to UTD is awarded to five students from Collin who will continue their studies at UTD and major in a STEM (Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) area.
The High-Technology Transfer Scholarship to UTD is for $1,250 per semester, renewable for a maximum of four semesters.
- Student must major in a STEM (Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) area
- Student is eligible to apply for admission at the University of Texas at Dallas (UTD)
- Minimum cumulative 3.3 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- One letter of recommendation from a Collin College faculty
- Additional selection criteria are included on the application form
How to Apply
The HI-TECC Scholarship is now being managed by the Collin College Foundation and will be offered as part of the foundation's annual Fall scholarship cycle. More details will be available in February 2017. Visit our scholarship page for more details!