What are High-Technology Transfer Scholarships (HI-TECC)? Applications open through April 15!!
Endowed by Texas Instruments, this initiative provides scholarships to Collin College for college students pursuing science, mathematics, engineering or technology careers.
As part of this initiative, the High-Technology Transfer Scholarship to UTD is awarded to five students from Collin who will continue their studies at UTD and major in a STEM (Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) area.
The High-Technology Transfer Scholarship to UTD is for $1,250 per semester, renewable for a maximum of four semesters.
- Student must major in a STEM (Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) area
- Student is eligible to apply for admission at the University of Texas at Dallas (UTD)
- Minimum cumulative 3.3 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- One letter of recommendation from a Collin College faculty
- Additional selection criteria are included on the application form
How to Apply
*Must answer Question #3 (Desired Field of Study) with "HiTECC"
The HI-TECC Scholarship is now being managed by the Collin College Foundation. Apply through our online scholarship portal.