WELCOME to CougarQ!
Do you need to see an advisor, check on your financial aid, or just turn in paperwork at admissions? Now you don't have to wait around in a slow moving line. CougarQ lets you sign-up in a virtual line using your home computer, smart phone or at any of the designated kiosks on campus. CougarQ sends you an automated text message when it's your time to speak with a Collin College staff member.
Your time is valuable, so maximize it by using this new online process. You could be doing other things like grabbing a bite to eat, working on homework, or catching up with your friends.
You can connect with CougarQ in several different ways:
NOTE: CougarQ opens each day at 8:00 am. If you enter a queue prior to 8:00 am the system will not add you until it is activated.
- Sign-in directly at any Student Development CougarQ kiosk on your campus.
- From your cell phone text "collincpc" (Central Park), "collinprc" (Preston Ridge),
or "collinscc" (Spring Creek) to 1-310-494-2718.
- Note: Check with your service provider standard text rates may apply based on your wireless plan.
- Clicking on the CougarQ widget for your campus below.
Getting Started using the CougarQ widget is easy:
- Choose the CougarQ log-in widget for which ever campus you attend: Central Park - McKinney, Preston Ridge - Frisco, or Spring Creek - Plano.
- Next click on the office you need.
- When that office opens up click on "Join This Line".
- Type in your cell phone number (you can type in your name or cell number when using a campus kiosk).
- Then go and enjoy yourself, CougarQ will alert you when it is your time to meet with a staff member.
[During peak service times, you may want to view wait times at other campuses]
CENTRAL PARK CAMPUS - McKinney, Texas
PRESTON RIDGE CAMPUS - Frisco, Texas
SPRING CREEK CAMPUS - Plano, Texas