The following categories are considered special admits:
- International students holding F1 visas.
- High school students, who have completed the 10th grade, requesting admission to the concurrent/ dual credit high school program.
- Students under 16 years of age and not entering the 11th grade who have exceptional ability, requesting early admission consideration.
- Students under 18 years of age without high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Home school students under the age of 18
See the college catalog for policies.
Students under special admissions, except F1 visas, please refer to the Dual Credit/Concurrent Enrollment website at www.collin.edu/dualcredit. Students under 16 years of age and not entering the 11th grade must first meet with a Special Admissions Coordinator to discuss their academic goals and early admissions eligibility. After reviewing the dual credit website, you are welcome to contact one of our Special Admissions Coordinators: Nicole Barnes, Deidra Carpenter, Alaina Names, or Kaylin Ballard .
Students holding F1 visas or students seeking admissions who are out of the country wishing to enter on the
F1, contact Rebecca Crowell or call 972.516.5012. Please also visit the International Students website.
Students on Academic Suspension
Students ineligible to enroll at Collin due to academic suspension must petition for
re-enrollment. An interview with an academic advisor will be required in order to enroll in classes.
Please call 972.548.6782 (CPC), 972.377.1779 (PRC), or 972.881.5782 (SCC) for more information.
Registration deadlines: Last Day for Warning/Probation/Suspension students for the upcoming semesters follow:
Single Summer Term 2015