Welcome back, students! All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually,
blended, or in person.
View the College COVID-19 Restart Plan
Connect with YOUR Future!
Not sure what to talk about with an advisor? Advising Checklist
Do you need to complete your assessment testing? TSI Assessment
Not sure which courses you need or degree plan to follow? Cougar Compass
Need information about transferring credit? Transfer Information
Want to determine your Grade Point Average (GPA)? GPA Calculator
Looking for non-credit programs? Continuing Education
Looking for future career options? Career Center.
Need assistance with disability accommodations? ACCESS
Are you an International student? International Student Office.
Need Help with Registering for Classes? Take a look at the video's below or review these simple instructions for assistance.
General Registration Procedures
1. Go to www.collin.edu and log in to CougarWeb (topright-hand corner) with your username and password.
2. In the right column, under “Registration Tools”– select“Registration and Planning (Add, Drop & Withdraw)”
3.Click on “Add, Drop & Withdraw from classes”
4. Choose “Credit (Term) In the box labeled “Terms Openfor Registration”
5. In “Subject”, begin typing name of subject and selectmatching field. To select two or more subjects, type inmultiple subject names (if two or more are selected donot input a course number).
6. Use “Advanced Search” for more filter options.
8. Find your desired section and click the “Add” button. Ifthe “Add” button is grayed out, you are not able toregister for that section.
9. In the Summary Section, review your courseselections and click “Submit” to change status to “Registered”.
10. Payments can be made at any Cashier’s office or onlinethrough CougarWeb-“ and are due immediately to hold your courses.
How to Register for Co-Requisite Courses
TIP: Register for Co-Requisite Courses FIRST, then build the rest of your schedule.
INRW 0315 with either: ENGL 1301, GOVT 2305, or HIST 1301
1.Type “INRW” in the Subject box and “0315” in the CourseNumber box then click “Search”.
2.Click on the Title of the section you are interested in—thiswill provide you with additional information about thecourse. Click “Course Description” for information on the specific college-level course section with which it is paired.
3.WRITE DOWN BOTH CRNs (one for the INRW 0315; one forits paired ENGL/HIST/GOVT).
4.Go back to the list of courses and click on the “Enter CRNs”tab. Click on “Add Another CRN” then type in both CRNs inthe spaces provided.
5.Make sure to click on the “Add to Summary” button then the“Submit” button to register.
1. Look up the Developmental Math course FIRST.
-Type Developmental Refresher Math in the Subject boxfor: NCBM 002A, NCBM 0032 & NCBM 0042
-Type Mathematics in the Subject box for:MATH 0314, MATH 0324, MATH 0332, & MATH 0342
2. Click on the Title of the section you are interested in—thiswill provide you with additional information about thecourse. Click “Course Description” for information on the specific college-level course section with which it is paired.
3. WRITE DOWN BOTH CRNs (one for the developmentalcourse; one for its paired course).
4. Go back to the list of courses and click on the “Enter CRNs”tab. Click on “Add Another CRN” then type in both CRNs inthe space provided.
5. Make sure to click on the “Add to Summary” button then the“Submit” button to register.