Come Experience Collin College!
If you have not been on one of the Collin College campuses, come visit us this summer! Campus tours are available weekly for the Frisco, McKinney, Plano, Technical and Wylie campuses at 1:30pm. We also have evening tour options this summer at 5:30pm. We hope to see you on campus soon!
SUMMER EVENING TOUR OPTIONS
Want to visit a Collin College campus this summer, but cannot make it for one of our daytime tours? Register to attend one of our evening tour options. The Evening Tours will begin promptly at 5:30pm and conclude by 6:30pm. Guests must register in advance to attend the evening tours because space is limited. English and Spanish tour options are available.
- Wednesday, June 14: McKinney Campus (Meet at the Welcome Desk in the Welcome Center).
- Monday, June 26: Plano Campus (Meet at the Information Desk in the main atrium).
- Tuesday, June 27: Frisco Campus (Meet at the Information Desk in Lawler Hall).
- Wednesday, June 28: Technical Campus (Meet at the Information Desk in Building A Level 1).
- Thursday, June 29: Wylie Campus (Meet at the Welcome Desk in the Campus Commons).
Register for an Evening Summer Tour
The 1:30pm daytime campus tours resume the week of June 5, 2023. See below for details.
SUMMER DAYTIME WEEKLY TOUR SCHEDULE
Summer weekly campus tours begin the week of June 5, 2023. The tours are led by Collin College Student Ambassadors, or staff, and take approximately one hour to complete. Guests do not need to register in advanced to attend and have the option to meet with an academic advisor, financial aid, or other campus department immediately following the tour (may not be available on weekend tours).
Tours start promptly at 1:30pm, so guests are encouraged to arrive a few minutes early.
*exceptions listed below
- Frisco Campus (Meet at the Information Desk in Lawler Hall). Tuesday - 1:30 p.m.
- McKinney Campus (Meet at the Welcome Desk in the Welcome Center). Monday - 1:30 p.m.
- Plano Campus (Meet at the Information Desk in the main atrium). Wednesday and Friday - 1:30 p.m.
- Technical Campus (Meet at the Information Desk in Building A Level 1). Thursday- 1:30 p.m.
- Wylie Campus (Meet at the Welcome Desk in the Campus Commons). Monday and Friday - 1:30 p.m.
- Celina and Farmersville campus tours are by appointment only.
*Tours will not be held on the following dates June 7, 13, 20, 21 (Registration Days), July 4 (campus closure), July 11, 12, 18, 19 (Registration Days), and August 8-September 4 (final exam period and semester preparation)
LARGE GROUP TOURS [15 or more visitors]
- If your school or community group would like to schedule a large group tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance.
- All details and guidelines will be communicated with you directly once the request is received. Questions can also be submitted to email@example.com.
In preparation for your visit, you can view a virtual tour of the Collin College campuses
by clicking the name of the following campus: Frisco Campus, McKinney Campus, Plano Campus, Technical Campus ,Wylie Campus, Celina Campus, Farmersville Campus, & iCollin Virtual Campus.
CAMPUS VISIT LETTER POLICY
High school students may visit the campus as part of their college visit or part of College Day. High Schools may require visiting students to submit paperwork to their respective offices in order to receive an excused absence from class. Student and Enrollment Services on the Frisco Campus, McKinney Campus, Plano Campus, Technical Campus, and Wylie Campus will provide a campus visit letter to all students on official Collin College letterhead and have the exact day and time of the visit.
- To receive a campus visit letter, the student (s) must attend and complete the entire guided tour of campus by our Collin College Student Ambassadors during scheduled tour times.
- It is strongly encouraged that students meet with an academic advisor, a financial aid representative, and/or the admissions office during their campus visit.
- Students must request the campus visit letter on the day of the campus visit. Faxed and mailed forms cannot be provided.
- Collin College will not be able to confirm if the student will be excused or not.