All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
Come Experience Collin College!
Campus tours will be available for our Frisco, McKinney, Plano, Technical and Wylie campuses.
Tours are led by enthusiastic and knowledgeable Student Ambassadors or Collin College staff. A tour takes approximately one hour. Visiting students may request to meet with an academic advisor, financial aid officer, or other campus department representative immediately following the tour (may not be available on weekend tours). Students will need to bring a photo ID to meet with departmental representatives.
FALL TOUR SCHEDULE
Campus tours are available on the following days. No appointment is necessary.
(*exceptions listed below)
- Frisco Campus (Meet at the Information Desk in Lawler Hall). Tuesday - 1:30 p.m.
- McKinney Campus (Meet at the Welcome Desk in the Welcome Center). Monday - 1:30 p.m.
- Plano Campus (Meet at the Information Desk in the main atrium). Wednesday and Friday - 1:30 p.m.
- Technical Campus (Meet at the Information Desk in Building A Level 1). Wednesday - 1:30 p.m.
- Wylie Campus (Meet at the Welcome Desk in the Campus Commons). Monday and Friday - 1:30 p.m.
Tours of the Celina and Farmersville campus are by appointment.
*Tours will not be held September 5, November 23-27(campus closure), December 7-11(final exam period), and December 19-January 20 (holiday/spring semester preparation and welcome week).
GROUP TOURS [15 or more visitors]
- If your school or community group would like to schedule a tour of one of our campuses, please fill out this College Express Group Tour Request Form and our College Express team will be in touch.
- All requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance.
- All details and guidelines will be communicated with you directly once the request is received. Questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
In preparation for your visit, you can view a virtual tour of the Collin College campuses
by clicking the name of the following campus: Frisco Campus, McKinney Campus, Plano Campus, Technical Campus ,Wylie Campus, Celina Campus, & Farmersville Campus.
CAMPUS VISIT LETTER POLICY
High school students may visit the campus as part of their college visit or part of College Day. High Schools may require visiting students to submit paperwork to their respective offices in order to receive an excused absence from class. Student and Enrollment Services on the Frisco Campus, McKinney Campus, Plano Campus, Technical Campus, and Wylie Campus will provide a campus visit letter to all students on official Collin College letterhead and have the exact day and time of the visit.
- To receive a campus visit letter, the student (s) must attend and complete the entire guided tour of campus by our Collin College Student Ambassadors during scheduled tour times.
- It is strongly encouraged that students meet with an academic advisor, a financial aid representative, and/or the admissions office during their campus visit.
- Students must request the campus visit letter on the day of the campus visit. Faxed and mailed forms cannot be provided.
- Collin College will not be able to confirm if the student will be excused or not