Websites in Spanish
Managing Your Money
FDIC Plan de Educacion para Capacitacion en Finanzas (resource kit)
The FDIC created its easy-to-use Money Smart program in English & Spanish to help adults outside the financial mainstream enhance their money skills and create positive banking relationships. Topics include checking accounts, credit cards, mortgages, etc. Click here for the Money Smart website.
El Futuro En Tus Manos
Program created by Wells Fargo Bank as part of Operation Hope. An award-winning, fun and free financial literacy program developed as a community service. The program is purely educational in content and intent, with no solicitation for product sales. Includes lessons and exercises about the essentials of money management and basic banking skills.
Features include closed-captioning, Classroom Instructor’s Guide including Teaching Tips that can be downloaded and printed, an online working calculator, an online ATM demonstration and complete glossary. It is grade-level appropriate from grade levels 3 to adult. Click here for the El Futuro En Tus Manos website.
Career Videos in Spanish
For First Generation Student Parents in Spanish
Search Engines in Spanish
Other Sites in Spanish
Scholarships for Hispanic Students
• Latino College Dollars - Scholarships for students not based on citizenship
• Bill Gates Millennium Foundation Scholarships
• Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
• League of United Latin American Citizens
• Mexican American Women's National Association
• Mexican American Legal Defense/Ed. Fund - Scholarships for students not based on citizenship