Orientation gets you prepared and trained to be successful here at Collin College!
ON CAMPUS ORIENTATION
In addition to orientation, we also offer Online Group Advising
NOTE: Attending an Online Group Advising session will not fulfill your orientation requirement.
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON ONLINE GROUP ADVISING ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
- List of topics and presentations covered at new student orientation
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Additional Parent Resources
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION STAFF
- Collin College has an amazing staff of professionals and students who plan, coordinate, and execute each new student orientation session.
- Our student, Orientation Leaders attend each event to serve as academic and social role models and mentor new students at Collin College.
- Learn more about the Orientation Leader Position
- Our 2015-2016 Orientation Leader Staff
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.881.5902