As with any trip, you will want to make sure you have everything mapped out correctly. Be sure to stop at all the destinations along your way to registration.
ON CAMPUS ORIENTATION
In addition to orientation, we also offer Online Group Advising
NOTE: Attending an Online Group Advising session will not fulfill your orientation requirement.
- List of topics and presentations covered at new student orientation
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Additional Parent Resources
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION STAFF
- Collin College has an amazing staff of professionals and students who plan, coordinate, and execute each new student orientation session.
- Our student, Orientation Leaders attend each event to serve as academic and social role models and mentor new students at Collin College.
- Learn more about the Orientation Leader Position
- Our 2015-2016 Orientation Leader Staff
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 972.881.5902