Collin College offers flexible scheduling. We have 16-week classes, 14-week classes,
8-week classes, Weekend classes, online classes, and more! Each session will have
a registration hard stop deadline.
Here are a few types of classes that you may not be familiar with:
• Blended = Requires both on campus and online instruction, but more instruction is conducted online than on campus. Be sure to click on the CRN to know when you need to come to campus.
• Daily Flex = Listed as TBA for the course days, daily flex allows you to determine the times that work for your schedule. Flex entries are available for select courses in developmental and college-level mathematics.
• Hybrid = Requires both on campus and online instruction, but more instruction is conducted on campus than online.
• Veteran-Centered Courses = Traditional classes that include additional topics that are of interest to students who are veterans and are “military friendly” with special circumstances such as IRR status, VA regulations or deployment.
• Web = Also known as online. Be sure to read all class action descriptions to see if you need to come to campus or go to an approved testing center for your exams.
When selecting your classes, pay attention to the campus location and days of the
week. The last 3 digits of a class indicate the campus. (ex: MATH-1314.S04 will be
A = Allen Center in Allen
C = Central Park in McKinney
P = Preston Ridge in Frisco
R = Rockwall Center in Rockwall
S = Spring Creek in Plano
W = Web
You will also want to double check the days of the week
M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W = Wednesday, R = Thursday,
F = Friday, S = Saturday, U = Sunday