All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
- Create and maintain the Master Calendar.
- Process all grades and grade changes.
- Maintain degree plan program information.
- Organize all commencement activities including graduation clearance of all degree and certificate candidates, ordering diplomas, and production of program.
- Provide answers to questions regarding residency (for tuition purposes) as guided by state policies.
- Maintain student records and security.
- Collin College compliance with the Family Educational & Rights Privacy Act and providing guidance to students, faculty and staff.
- Certify academic eligibility for NCAA athletes.
- Monitor and work with third party transcript company, Credentials Solutions, for successful processing of Collin College transcripts.
- Monitor and work with National Student Clearinghouse to maintain accurate enrollment and degree information.
- Notarization of transcripts, diplomas, and other documents for the college community.