Click on the any of the following links to see the specific requirements for that
- Chapter 30 - Entered active duty military on or after July 1, 1985
- Chapter 33 - Veterans with at least 90 days of aggregate service on or after Sept.
11, 2001 or veterans discharged with a service-connected disability
after 30 days aggregate service on or after 9/11/01.
- Chapter 31 - Vocational Rehabilitation. Must be evaluated and accepted into the
program by the Voc. Rehab. Office in your area.
- Chapter 35 - Eligible spouse or child of a veteran.
- Chapter 1606* - Reservists and National Guard. Must currently be drilling to be
- Chapter 1607* - aka REAP - Reservists and National Guards who were
mobilized to active duty for more than 90 days. Must have been
mobilized to federal service NOT state service. Veteran must
return to reserve status from the mobilization.
*Students using Chapter 1606 or 1607 educational benefits please click here to see important information
regarding the use of Tuition Assistance (TA) and your educational benefits.