All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, blended, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
Paperwork Requirements by Chapter
Requirements by Chapter
Click on the any of the following links to see the specific requirements for that
- Chapter 30 - Entered active duty military on or after July 1, 1985
- Chapter 33 - Veterans with at least 90 days of aggregate service on or after Sept.
11, 2001 or veterans discharged with a service-connected disability
after 30 days aggregate service on or after 9/11/01.
- Chapter 33 Transfer - Dependents who received benefits transferred from a spouse
or parent serving on or after 9/11/01.
- Chapter 35 - Eligible spouse or child of a veteran.
- Chapter 1606* - Reservists and National Guard. Must currently be drilling to be
- Chapter 31 - Veteran Readiness & Employment. Students who qualify for Veteran Readiness & Employment must meet with the Certifying Official before turning in any paperwork. Students should email Joey King at JoeyKing@collin.edu to make an appointment.
*Students using Chapter 1606 educational benefits please click here to see important
information regarding the use of Tuition Assistance (TA) and your educational benefits.