Collin College generally uses search committees to assist the responsible administrator in evaluating applicants for a vacant full-time faculty or administrator position. The purpose of a search committee is to ensure fair, equitable review of applicants from diverse points of view in order to select the best qualified candidate for the position.
- Faculty Search Committee Procedures & Guidelines Manual
- CougarHR Login Screen
- CougarHR Navigation Guide and Helpful Hints
- Search Documenation and Ranking Grid Workbooks
- Administrator Search Committee Procedures & Guidelines Manual (coming soon)
- Administrator Search Documentation and Grid Workbooks (coming soon)