Collin County Community College District (Collin College) maintains a position classification structure with pay ranges for staff and administrator positions within the college.
Positions at Collin College
Full-time staff and administrator positions are grouped into one of the following job families:
- Staff Exempt (EX)
- Staff Non-Exempt (NE)
- Part-time Staff Non-Exempt (PT)
Part-time staff positions are are hired at hourly equivalent of the minimum of the position's assigned salary range.
Individual employee compensation is established within the minimum and maximum of the appropriate salary range.
Employee salaries advance through the established pay range based upon the general pay increases (GPI) approved by the Board. While a general pay increase is typically granted each year by the Board of Trustees and is effective with the beginning of an academic year, an annual increase is not guaranteed.
For more compensation information, please contact the Human Resources Office.
Additional Compensation Links and Information
- Application for Leave Form (Associate Faculty and Part-time Staff complete this form for Leave without Pay, Jury Duty, or Military Leave only.)
- Associate Faculty Compensation Chart & Payroll Schedule
- Faculty Absence Procedures
- Faculty Load Guidelines Manual
- FT Faculty Salary Range Chart & Guidelines
- FLSA/Time Sheet Guidelines
- Non-Exempt Travel Time Reporting Guidelines
- Request for Compensation Review Form (to be completed by supervisor requesting new or updated job description)
Payroll Department Information
- General Information, Direct Deposit Schedules, Time Clock Plus
- CougarWeb > My Workplace > District Services > Business Administrative Services > Payroll
- Payroll Check Stub, and Electronic W2
- CougarWeb > My Workplace > Employment Details > Pay Stub