Welcome back, students! All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually,
blended, or in person.
View the College COVID-19 Restart Plan
Endowed Chairs Process
The Dickinson Endowed Chair in Nursing
The Dickinson Endowed Chair in Nursing was established by Richard Dickinson on behalf of his mother, Florence Marie, in 2006. The endowment will further the attraction and retention of highly qualified nursing faculty as well as support student scholarships.
- Joyce Sizemore, Professor of Nursing (2009-2011)
- Dr. Joyce Swegle, Professor of Nursing (2006-2008)
The Lebrecht Endowed Chair for Scholarly and Civic Engagement
Royden L. Lebrecht's $1 million gift was the largest gift from an individual philanthropist in the history of Collin College. The Lebrecht Endowed Chair for Scholarly and Civic Engagement was established March 2005 to recognize Lebrecht's commitment to education and the community. Lebrecht supported a number of charitable and civic organizations and believed that education created opportunity.
- Dr. Dallie Clark, Professor of Humanities (2015-2017)
- Dr. Lisa Kirby, Professor of English (2013-2015)
- Bridgette Kirkpatrick, Professor of Biotechnology and Biology (2011-2013)
- Lesley Snelson, Professor of Dance (2009-2011)
- Dr. Lisa Roy-Davis, Professor of English (2006-2008)
The Sam E. Roach Endowed Chair in Business and Engineering
The Sam E. Roach Endowed Chair in Business and Engineering was created in 2013 not only to honor former Collin College trustee Roach but to thank him for his unwavering commitment and outstanding leadership. The endowment is awarded to an individual with the conviction that makes a good leader, the entrepreneurial drive that makes a successful businessperson and the commitment to service that creates an engaged and respected member of the community.
- Clay Randall, Professor of Economics (2013-2015)