College Hosts Health Fair in Frisco
February 25, 2008 - Receive free glucose and hearing screenings, body fat tests and much more at Collin College’s Live Smart! Health and Safety Fair from 9 a.m.-2 p.m., Friday, March 7, at the Preston Ridge Campus, 9700 Wade Blvd., in Frisco.
The event is free and will have something for all ages.
Information tables will be in Room A118 and speakers will be in Room A112, both in Alumni Hall.
Speakers and topics include:
* Dr. Renee L. Chan, OB/GYN -- Women’s Health
* Dr. Charles Toulson, Orthopedics -- Orthopedic Joint Health and Current Treatment Advances
* Dr. Jason Bullajian, Ophthalmology -- Healthy Eyes and Treatment Advances
* Dr. Richard Thrasher, ENT/Otolaryngology -- Sinus Surgery Advances
* Dr. Reena Daniel, Internal Medicine -- Staying Healthy for a Lifetime
The event is sponsored by the college, Medical Center of McKinney, Baylor Regional Medical, Medical Center of Plano, Centennial Medical Center in Frisco and Frisco Medical Center.
For more information, call Dr. Linda Adams at 972.881.5777.
Collin College serves more than 46,000 credit and continuing education students annually and offers more than 100 degree and certificate programs. The only public college in the county, Collin College is a partner to business, government and industry, providing customized training and work force development.