COLLIN COLLEGE BOARD AGENDA - May 26, 2009
Notice is hereby given that the Collin County Community College District Board of Trustees will hold its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, May 26, 2009, at the Central Park Campus, 2200 W. University Drive, Conference Center Room D106B, McKinney, TX 75070.
CALL TO ORDER Roll Call 5:30 p.m.
ADJOURNMENT TO CLOSED OR EXECUTIVE SESSION
Adjournment to Conference Center Room D106A for closed or executive session pursuant to the Texas Government Code
1. Section 551.071: Consultations with Attorney
2. Section 551.072: Deliberations about Real Property
3. Section 551.074: Personnel Matters
RECONVENE, 7:00 p.m., Confernce Center Room D106B
1. Certification of the Notice of the May 26, 2009, Meeting of the CCCCD Board of Trustees
2. Approval of Minutes: April 23, 2009, CCCCD Board Retreat
3. Approval of Minutes: April 28, 2009, CCCCD Regular Board Meeting
2009-5-1 Personnel Report for May 2009
- 1a. Administrative Appointments
- 1b. Faculty Appointments
- 1c. Promotions / Laterals / Changes
- 1d. Termination / Resignation Report
2009-5-2 President's Status Update of Existing Strategic Goals
2009-5-3 Approval of Board Local Policy DDA
2009-5-4 Approval of Increase in Funds for Allied Health Training Courses with Condensed Curriculum International, Inc.
2009-5-5 Approval of Authorization for the President to Enter into Agreement with SunGard Higher Education
2009-5-6 Approval of the Contract of Sale for the Purchase of Approximately 75 Acres Located in Celina, TX.
2009-5-8 Approval of Expenditure Reports for April 2009
2009-4-9 Approval of Bid Report for May 2009
Budget Status Report as of 04/30/09
Investment Schedule as of 04/30/09
PRESIDENT’S AND BOARD REPORT
Comments on: Workshops, Seminars, and Conferences taking place at the College; Awards Received; Accomplishments; Appointments at the Local, State, and National Level; Published Articles and Newspapers Reports; and Upcoming Events.
J. Robert Collins, Chair