Learn More About Healthcare Careers At Info Sessions
September 20, 2010 – The Collin College dental hygiene, surgical technology and respiratory care programs are hosting a series of information sessions.
Prospective students can learn more about each program’s admissions criteria, application process, career options and much more.
Dental Hygiene Program
- 6:30-8:30 p.m. - Monday, Sept. 27 - Living Legends Conference Center at the Spring Creek Campus
- 2:30-4:30 p.m. - Tuesday, Oct. 12 - Central Park Campus, Room A217
- 2:30-4:30 p.m. - Monday, Oct. 18 - Preston Ridge Campus, Room D130
Surgical Technology Program
- 2:30-4 p.m. - Tuesday, Sept. 28 - Spring Creek Campus, Room H227
- 2:30-4 p.m. - Monday, Oct. 4 - Preston Ridge Campus Event Center
- 6:30-8 p.m. - Thursday, Oct. 7 - Central Park Campus Conference Center
Respiratory Care Program
- Noon-1:30 p.m. - Friday, Oct. 22 - Preston Ridge Campus, Room F246
- 2:30-4 p.m. - Wednesday, Oct. 27 - Central Park Campus Conference Center
All healthcare information sessions are free and open to the public.
Contact Tori Hoffman, advisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972.548.6782 for information on the respiratory care program. Contact Erin Darity, advisor, at email@example.com for more information about the dental hygiene and surgical technology programs.
Collin College serves more than 51,000 credit and continuing education students annually and offers more than 100 degree and certificate programs. The only public college in the county, Collin College is a partner to business, government and industry, providing customized training and work force development.