Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda for 4/24
TOUR OF SIMULATION LAB: Board members will meet at 4:30 p.m. in the Simulation Lab E328-E329 at the Central Park Campus, 2200 W. University Drive, McKinney, TX 75069, for a tour of the lab presented by Jackie Langford, Director of Simulation Lab.
NOTICE is hereby given that the Collin County Community College District Board of Trustees will hold its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, April 24, 2012, at the Collin Higher Education Center, 3452 Spur 399, McKinney, TX 75069.
CALL TO ORDER Roll Call 5:30 p.m.
ADJOURNMENT TO CLOSED OR EXECUTIVE SESSION
Adjournment to Room 135 for closed or executive session pursuant to the Texas Government Code
- Section 551.071: Consultations with Attorney
- Section 551.072: Deliberations about Real Property
- Section 551.074: Personnel Matters
RECONVENE, 7:00 p.m., Room 139
- Certification of Notice of April 24, 2012, Meeting of Collin County Community College District Board of Trustees
- Pledges of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes of the March 27, 2012, Regular Meeting of the Collin County Community College District Board of Trustees
- Presentations of the Finalists for the Outstanding Professor Award – President Cary Israel
- Strategies of Behavioral Intervention (SOBI) Update – Dr. Linda Qualia, Associate Dean of Counseling & Career Services and Dr. John Glass, Professor of Sociology
2012-4-1 Personnel Report for April 2012
1a. Administrative Appointments
1b. Staff Appointments
1c. Safety and Security Officer Appointment
2012-4-2 President’s FY2012 District Strategic Plan Mid-Year Status Report
2012-4-3 Approval of Board (LOCAL) Policies
FDAC (LOCAL) HEALTH REQUIREMENTS AND SERVICES
2012-4-4 Approval of 2011-2012 Mid-Year Budget Revisions
2012-4-5 Approval of Annual Contract for Independent Auditor
2012-4-6 Approval of Special Warranty Deed for Struck-off Property in Celina
2012-4-7 Approval of Offer to Purchase Struck-off Property in McKinney
2012-4-8 Approval of Expenditure Reports for March 2012
2012-4-9 Approval of Bid Report for April 2012
Budget Status Report as of 03/31/12
Investment Schedule as of 03/31/12
PRESIDENT’S AND BOARD ANNOUNCEMENTS
Comments on: Workshops, Seminars, and Conferences taking place at the College; Awards Received; Accomplishments; Appointments at the Local, State, and National Level; Published Articles and Newspapers Reports; and Upcoming Events.