Collin College CE Offers Free Info Session In September
Collin College CE Offers Free Info Sessions In September
Aug. 21, 2015 –Collin College Continuing Education will host a variety of free information sessions in September. Sessions are held at Collin College Courtyard Center, 4800 Preston Park Blvd. in Plano and are open to the community.
Information sessions acquaint prospective students with course details, industry recognized certifications, textbooks curriculum and receive answers to individual questions.
- Medical Billing and Coding offered 9-10 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 1
- Healthcare Careers offered 10 a.m.-noon on Tuesday, Sept. 1
- Certified Wedding & Event Planner offered 6-8 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 1
- Phlebotomy, Certified Nurse Assistant, PCT offered 9-10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 3
- Veterinary Assistant offered 6-7 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 3
- Nonprofit Management offered 7-8 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 3
- Clinical Medical Assistant offered 10-11 a.m. on Monday, Sept. 14
For the complete list of information sessions, please view or download a copy of the fall 2015 Continuing Education "Career Skills Training" schedule online. http://bit.ly/CEfall15schedule
Register in person at the Courtyard Center, 4800 Preston Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75093, by phone 972.985.3711 or online at www.collin.edu/ce/register. Campuses will be closed Sept. 7 for the Labor Day holiday. Online registration is available during the holiday closing.
Collin College Continuing Education is the leading career skills training institution for adults who are not seeking a degree. More than 70 certificate series and certification preparation training programs are offered in the health care, computer, administrative, manufacturing, logistics, education, management, service and hospitality career fields.
Collin College serves nearly 53,000 credit and continuing education students annually and offers more than 100 degrees and certificates. The only public college in the county, Collin College is a partner to business, government and industry, providing customized training and workforce development.