On July 13, Collin College campuses opened on a limited basis to students enrolled
in the second summer session and to others on an appointment basis.
Stay informed: View the College Restart Plan
The Purchasing Department has bid promotional products (e.g. pens, banners, T-shirts, etc.), pre-approving vendors for your convenience. For a listing of vendors login in to CougarWeb and follow these instructions.
- Click on the My Workplace tab
- Go to the District Services window and click on Purchasing
- On the left-hand side menu, click on Contracts
- Scroll down to Promotional Items and click on B-4109 Promotional Products
- This will take you to a listing of Collin’s promotional vendors and their contact information
For further information or questions regarding purchasing, please visit their intranet site by following steps one and two from above, or call 972.758.3873.
Below are instructions for requesting artwork.
- Plan ahead and allow up to 6-8 weeks for art production.
- Complete a project request form
- In the request form provide PR with the following. PR will not move forward on a requested project without this information.
- Description of item
- Imprint area
- Number of ink colors
PR will only send artwork to the vendor upon design approval by the client and receipt of department’s purchase order number.