All campuses are open and ready to serve students virtually, hybrid, or in person.
View College COVID-19 Information
Award of Solicitations
View Solicitation Awards
Awards are made to the bidder providing the best value to the college district. In determining to whom to award a contract, the college district shall consider the following:
- The purchase price
- The reputation of the vendor and of the vendor's goods or services
- The extent to which the goods or services meet the college district's needs
- The quality of the vendor's goods and/or services
- The vendor's past relationship with the college district
- The impact on the ability of the college district to comply with laws and rules relating to historically underutilized businesses
- The total long-term cost to the college district to acquire the vendor's goods or services
- For a contract for goods and services, other than goods and services related to telecommunications
and information services, building construction and maintenance, or instructional
materials, whether the vendor or the vendor's ultimate parent company or majority
(A) has its principal place of business in this state; or
(B) employs at least 500 persons in this state; and
- Any other relevant factor specifically listed in the request for bids or proposals.
Award information will be available on the college district's e-bidding site upon award of a contract.