How to register
1. Tuition is $85 per semester to enroll in up to a maximum of 8 courses.
2. Registration will be held the week of August 17 - 20.
3. You may submit your registration early. It will be mixed in with everything that arrives in the SAIL office on or before the first day of registration (August 17).
4. Mail, fax or bring your registration forms with payment to the SAIL office.
5. On the registration form fill in your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. Circle the number of each course you wish to enroll in.
6. Checks should be made payable to SAIL.
7. Credit Cards must be paid ONLINE. Instructions for paying online are included in the packet with the schedule and on the website.
8. After registration is completed on August 20, you may sign up for additional classes (beyond the original eight) where there is space available.
9. The visiting lecture series will be announced later. Everyone can attend.
4800 Preston Park Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093
The SAIL office is located on the first floor (#116) by the mail boxes.
Our fax number is 972-985-3765
Attendance at Classes
Classes are held at the Collin College Courtyard campus, 4800 Preston Park Blvd. in Plano. They meet during the week, generally between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Parking is convenient, close to the classrooms and much of it is covered. No college degree is required to attend SAIL classes, just a desire to learn.