How to register
1. Registration will be held the week of May 11-14.
2. Mail, fax or bring your enrollment form with payment to the SAIL office.
3. Tuition is $20.
4. On the registration form, fill in your name address, phone number and e-mail address. Circle the number of each course you wish to enroll in. Consult the summer schedule for course descriptions.
5. Checks should be made payable to SAIL.
6. If you will be out of town, you can submit your registration early. It will be mixed in with everything that arrives in the SAIL office on the first day of Registration.
7. Late registration is permitted but many classes will be filled by then.
We have always allowed students to register for any number of classes for one fee. However this was never intended to be an "all you can eat buffet".
When choosing your classes, please think carefully about whether you plan to attend all of them. Students are increasingly being turned away from popular classes due to huge enrollments that often fail to materialize.
We realize that absences are unavoidable and are to be expected. However, it has reached the point where in some classes we have no idea how many to expect. This is unfair to the instructors as well as to the staff and volunteers who work so hard to bring you this wonderful program.
4800 Preston Park Blvd.
Plano, TX 75093
The SAIL office is located on the first floor (#116) by the mail boxes.
Our fax number is 972-985-3765
Attendance at Classes
Classes are held at the Collin College Courtyard campus, 4800 Preston Park Blvd. in Plano. They meet during the week, generally between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Parking is convenient, close to the classrooms and much of it is covered. No college degree is required to attend SAIL classes, just a desire to learn.