Career Center Community Resources Page
The Collin College Career Center is here to help you navigate your future. We are a one-stop shop dedicated to helping students, alumni, and community members with their career preparation. From personalized career advising to job fairs and everything in-between, the Career Center is here to help get you started in your career.
Meet Our Team
- Celina Campus - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courtyard & Technical Campus - Adam Clawson, email@example.com
- Farmersville Campus - Dr. Dawn Gomez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- McKinney Campus - Richard Blazevich, email@example.com
- Plano Campus - Arturo Silva, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frisco Campus - email@example.com
- Wylie Campus - John Daniels, firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Center Managers are available for one-on-one coaching/advising sessions with students and alumni. Appointment choices include in-person, phone, MS Teams, or Zoom. To schedule an appointment today please click HERE!
Collin College Assessments, Job Board, & Resources
Whether you're choosing a major, planning for your first career, or thinking about making a career change, MyPlan can help you explore options and bring clarity and insight into figuring out what's right for you. Click HERE to get started and use License Code EG9VDDAC to get started.
SkillsFirst is a free resource for Collin College students that offers a complete set of career preparation tools to help you navigate the hiring funnel and land a job:
• Create modern, keyword-optimized resumes and cover letters tailored for specific job descriptions.
• Develop an effective and engaging elevator pitch.
• Showcase in-demand competencies with an attractive career portfolio.
• Gain confidence and improve your interview skills with a video curriculum and complete interview practice tools.
Create your account by clicking HERE and using the Alumni & Community Member Code: Collin2023
Use Big Interview to learn and practice your interview skills.
Click HERE to get started.
Register for Career Center Events on Cougar Connect.
Question? Contact us at Career@Collin.edu.
The Collin College Career Center encourages persons with disabilities to participate in our events and meet with our staff. Persons with disabilities may submit a request for accommodations to participate in events at the ACCESS website. You may also call (972) 881-5898 for assistance or send an email to email@example.com. All requests should be made two weeks in advance.