Career Center Student Resources Page
The Collin College Career Center is here to help you navigate your future. We are a one-stop shop dedicated to helping you with your career preparation. From personalized career advising to job fairs and everything in-between, the Career Center is here to help get you started.
Career Center Managers are available for one-on-one coaching/advising sessions. Appointment choices include in-person, phone, MS Teams, or Zoom. Schedule an appointment today!
- For an in-person appointment, email one of our Career Center Managers listed below.
- To schedule an appointment, click HERE!
Meet Our Team
- Celina Campus - Alex Kalldin, email@example.com
- Courtyard - Adam Clawson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Farmersville Campus - Dr. Dawn Gomez, email@example.com
- Frisco Campus - KeVonna Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
- McKinney Campus - Richard Blazevich, email@example.com
- Plano Campus - Arturo Silva, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Campus - Adam Clawson, email@example.com
- Wylie Campus - John Daniels, firstname.lastname@example.org
Collin College Assessments, Job Board, & Resources
Follow these steps to activate your Handshake account:
- Go to https://collin.joinhandshake.com/login
- Enter your Collin College email address
- Click OneLogin to sign in (same login information as CougarWeb)
- Enter your Collin College Username and Password
- Provide the necessary Information
- Choose Profile Visibility
- Answer the profile questions and submit
Whether you're choosing a major, planning for your first career, or thinking about making a career change, MyPlan can help you explore options and bring clarity and insight into figuring out what's right for you. Click HERE to get started and use License Code EG9VDDAC to get started.
Skills First is an online tool designed to assist job seekers with composing resumes and cover letters, managing an online portfolio, and developing interviewing skills, helping you:
· Create high-impact, interactive career materials based on your career goals
· Present your materials online — with our easy-to-use website builder — and in print, as you can download your materials in a number of formats
· Manage an unlimited number of career documents from one central location
· Share your credentials with your network on your professional website and across social networking sites
Click HERE to get stared.
Use Big Interview to learn and practice your interview skills.
Click HERE to get started.
Register for Career Center Events on Cougar Connect.
Question? Contact us at Career@Collin.edu.
The Collin College Career Center encourages persons with disabilities to participate in our events and meet with our staff. Persons with disabilities may submit a request for accommodations to participate in events at the ACCESS website. You may also call (972) 881-5898 for assistance or send an email to email@example.com. All requests should be made two weeks in advance.