Career Assessment Presentation
Request Due: 2nd Friday of semester
Counseling & Career Services counselors are available to present on career assessments utilizing , a comprehensive program which assists students in making well-informed decisions about their education and careers.
- Complete a Presentation Request form.
- A member of our staff will contact you with a confirmation of both presentation dates,
times, and presenter.
- A presenter will come to your classroom and give an overview of the on-line program MyPlan.com and provide an explanation of the process for taking the assessments.
- Students will then complete the personality assessment on MyPlan.com prior to the
- A presenter will return to classroom to provide a presentation covering the assessment
results. (Students will be responsible for printing and bringing their assessment
results to the classroom.)Note: Save blank form to computer before completing.Due 2nd Friday of SemesterOverview of ServicesOther TopicsMBTI Presentation using MyPlanResume WritingInterview Coaching