Class Assignment Procedures
Request Due: 2nd Friday of semester
Resume Writing includes an initial class presentation providing an overview of how to write a resume.
- Please complete a Presentation Request form.
- A member of our staff will contact you with confirmation of the presentation date, time, and presenter.
- The presenter will come to your classroom to provide an overview of how to write a resume.
- Faculty may then opt to have students complete a resume at a later date and have the resumes peer reviewed or instructor reviewed.
Interviewing Skills include an initial class presentation providing interviewing tips and an explanation of how to use InterviewStream®.
- Complete a Presentation Request form.
- A career counselor will contact instructor to schedule an appointment to customize InterviewStream to fit instructor's classroom needs.
- Instructor will be contacted with confirmation of the presentation date, time, and presenter.
- The presentation will include interviewing tips and an explanation of how to use InterviewStream.
- Students will complete the mock interview, complete a self-assessment and e-mail the completed interview to the instructor.
*Overview of Services
Note: Save completed form to
computer before emailing.
*Due 2nd Friday of Semester