WELCOME TO COUNSELING SERVICES
PERSONAL & CAREER COUNSELING
Currently enrolled students may schedule a confidential appointment with a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), a supervised LPC intern, or other professional staff. Contact Us
- Counseling assists students with issues that may arise when balancing academic challenges, interpersonal relationships, and employment responsibilities.
- Students are welcome to discuss their concerns within a confidential, non-judgmental setting.
- This discussion may involve a variety of issues including but not limited to coping
with stress, anxiety, grief, relationship issues, and factors influencing career development, such as student’s interests, work values, personality, and skills.
- The counselor may assist student with learning assertive communication, time management, and study strategies.
- The counselor may also discuss off-campus resources and referrals with student when appropriate.
- Counselor and student may create a personalized plan that includes steps to accomplish student’s goals.
See also Personal/Career Resources