Mission and Core Values
Collin County Community College District is a student and community-centered institution committed to developing skills, strengthening character, and challenging the intellect.
Delivering a brighter future for our students and communities.
Philosophy and Purpose
Through its campuses, centers, and programs, Collin County Community College District fulfills community and industry needs and its statutory charge by providing:
- Academic courses in the arts and sciences to transfer to senior institutions
- Programs leading to baccalaureate degrees, associate degrees or certificates, including technical programs, designed to develop marketable skills and promote economic development
- Continuing adult education programs for academic, professional, occupational and cultural enhancement
- Developmental education and literacy programs designed to improve the basic skills of students
- A program of student support services, including counseling and learning resources designed to assist individuals in achieving their educational and career goals
- Workforce, economic, and community development initiatives designed to meet local and statewide needs
- Other purposes as may be directed by the Collin Board of Trustees and/or the laws of the State of Texas